This should not be called rash, chickenpox
Chickenpox generally avoids adrenal corticosteroids. Patients who have used hormones in other diseases should be reduced to the physiological dose or gradually stop as soon as possible when the situation is permitted.
(1) General treatment and care: Chickenpox is a self -limiting disease and can generally be cured within 2 weeks. It is mainly symptomatic treatment. Patients should be isolated until all herpes dry scabs, generally not less than 2 weeks after the disease. The heating period should be restrained in bed, and those with high body temperature can be refunded. Itching of the skin is more obvious, and it can take antihistamines. Those who are broken by herpes are applied to 1%purple, and those with secondary infections can apply anti -inflammatory drugs locally. Generally, adrenal corticosteroids are used, but patients with hemorrhea and chickenpox pneumonia can be used to give adrenal corticosteroids.
(2) Anti -virus treatment: Ageluoville (ringless bird's past) is the most commonly used drug for treating chickenpox. The dose is 5 to L0mg/Kg each time, once every 8 hours, oral or intravenous injection, 7 days of treatment, 7 days or for 7 days. Until 48 hours, no new skin lesions appeared. Can also be added with interferon, which can inhibit the replication of the virus, 10,000 to 200,000 μ//day, and use it for 3 to 5 days in a row. Daily muscle injection of vitamin B12 500 ~ 1000ug also has certain effects.
(3) Immunohistic preparations: Measles to reduce poisoning and live vaccines to treat chickenpox. Patients with chickenpox patients with internal muscle injection, 1 or 2 times a day, a total of 1 to 2 times, can accelerate herpes to form dry scabs to prevent new herpes from appearing.
(4) Treatment of complications: Proper antibiotics can be selected when admitted bacterial infections. Patients with encephalitis should give symptomatic treatment, including oxygen suction, reduced intracranial pressure, protecting brain cells, and stopping shocks. Pneumonia should be given corresponding treatment.
Most of the general virus, early antiviral treatment, of course, bacterial infections are more common.
At the same time, it should be paid attention to adult measles. The measles are hot rash. When the basic body temperature begins to decline, the rash begins to appear, and the head and neck appear first.
The short answer is as follows:
1. Drink plenty of water in fever.
2. The medicine you eat may not be right. Febricating should take some anti -inflammatory drugs, such as Luo erythromycin, cephalosporin, etc.
3. "The body is a little red dot and a small bubble is covered with a small bubble" (you can eat some of the Huanglian Shangqing pills), it is best to go to a nearby hospital to see.
Go to the hospital